Outdoor with stall board ...
- Large, fenced pastures, each with an automatic heated water bowl, shelter and hay feeder
- Indoor riding arena
- large outdoor sand ring
- Round pen
- Forested trails (30 acres of forest, on a 60 acre farm, plus connecting to crown land forest, rail trail, etc.)
- barn lounge, including bathroom, kitchenette, hot water
- Tack room and feed room, with an area for each horse
- Tacking stations with cross-ties
- Wash stall with cross ties (seasonal)
- Large stalls in barn, bedded with shavings and each with a window (a stall is reserved for every horse, even outdoor)
- unlimited good quality hay
- once daily grain feeding (provided by owner) (additional feeding - $60/month)
$375/ month (includes HST)
Over the winter months, we also offer "half board" ($425/month), where horses are outdoor in good weather and indoors for the night if weather is bad/ very cold.
We are currently accepting applications ... For more information, or to visit and see our facilities, please call or email us today!