We offer a variety of indoor and outdoor boarding options.
All of our boarding options include use of all our facilities including:
- Indoor riding arena
- Outdoor riding ring
- Round pen
- Forested trails (30 acres of forest, on a 60 acre farm, plus connecting to crown land forest, etc.)
- Large, fenced pastures, each with an automatic heated water bowl, shelter and round bale feeder
- Louge, including bathroom, kitchenette, hot water
- Tack room and feed room, with an area for each horse
- Tacking stations with cross-ties
- Wash stall with cross ties (seasonal)
We have large, clean stalls available for your horse. All stalls have rubber mats, covered with hardwood shavings for bedding. Indoor board includes daily stall mucking and bedding, daily turnout (small groups in large pastures), twice daily grain feeding, unlimited good quality hay, continuous access to clean water, and use of all of our facilities. Owners must provide any grain and or supplements they want for their horse.
$475/ month (includes HST)
We have outdoor paddocks and pastures available, each with their own shelter and automatic, heated water bowl. Board includes once daily grain feeding, unlimited good quality hay, continuous access to clean water, and use of all of our facilities.Owners must provide any grain and or supplements they want for their horse.
$375/ month (includes HST)
We are currently accepting applications for outdoor board for May 1, 2018.
For more information, or to visit and see our facilities, please call or email us today!